Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another Day....

Wow, it has been a few days since I last blogged and thanks to Dee is reminded me to get my butt over here and do some writing.

Well the last couple of days have been just busy, busy, busy. The kids finally got out of school for the summer on Tuesday. So I was worried that they were going to drive me nuts, saying there is nothing to do, but guess what both my kids left me for a few days. My daughter went with her b/f and his family and my son went with his dad. Your probably wondering why my daughter did not go with her dad too, well they do not get along.

Every since I dropped off my son to his dad, I have had this weird feeling, it is hard to explain. I just feel like my son forgets about me when he is with his dad. I know I am just being weird. It is just I do not want to lose my son. I can just hear his dad telling him stuff to make him hate me, and that worries me to high heaven.

How can I get over this feeling? does anyone else feel like this or is it just me?

I am not to sure what to even write about these days... I was thinking I have been reading alot of books, so I might just do a little book review now and then. We will see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment